Customize Themes In Gmail : Do you know that you can actually change theme in your Gmail ? Yes, you can. The products of Google are one of the leading services around the world and are widely used for their unique features and specifications. Among them, the Gmail ranks top in the list. Apart from sending and receiving the mails, the Gmail does a lot and also makes super interesting for the users.
So, this article tells you about the customization of the themes in your Gmail account. Just give it a read.
How To Customize Themes In Gmail :
In order to customise the theme in your Gmail account, all you need to do is to just read the below mentioned instructions and implement them. That’s all.
- First of all, go to the Google home page
- Then log in with your credentials on to your Google account, which is nothing but your Gmail account
- Then, select or click the icon that is on the upper right corner of your Gmail inbox
- From the obtained list of options from the drop down menu, select or click – Themes
- And now select the desired theme of your choice from the list of options
- Note that you can select or pick light or dark custom theme
- And click – Select background image
- This helps you to choose and also upload your picture
- Also, you can share the theme with your friends with the help of Email, Google + or through the link when you click the option – Share your theme
- Then, if you want to change the location, select the link – Change that is at the bottom of the page
- Here, select your country from the drop down list and enter the city
- And this process will help you change the theme of the Gmail
We totally understand that everyone wishes to work in a pleasant ambience. Be it work place or at your laptop screen. So, when Gmail is offering you to customise the account with the help of the themes in form of varied colours and backgrounds, then what are you waiting for? Just change the theme and work in a good mode.