Manage multiple Google accounts in Android / Add Multiple Gmail Accounts in Android: Today, every one of us will be handling at least one Google account. And there is also a possibility where people might be handling couple of other Google / Gmail accounts. Imagine if you have multiple Google accounts – one for your work and another one for private stuff, what would you do?
We agree that it is really difficult to switch between the accounts and after learning the most common problem, the Google managed to give a perfect solution for the same.
It is simple, read this article. In order to ease your job, we have come up with this brief notes as how to handle multiple Google or Gmail accounts on Android.
How To Add / Manage Multiple Google Or Gmail Accounts On Android
Add Multiple Google Accounts on Android
The step by step procedure for adding an additional Google account is summed up below. Read it :
- At first, open up Gmail on your Android device or else find the same in the application listing
- Press the menu button on the top left of the Gmail app for some more options
- Now, tap on the current account to display a small menu
- Then, tap ‘Add Account’ and then ‘Google’ to add another Gmail account to your Android device.
- Then, select ‘Existing’ or ‘New’ when you are asked if you want to add an existing account or create a new Gmail account
- With the help of credentials and other required information, add another Gmail account.
- And that’s it, you have successfully added another account
- Now, you can receive or send the information from the accounts you have added on your Android device
How To Switch Between Multiple Accounts :
After adding multiple Google or Gmail accounts on your Android device, the main question that arises on every device is –how to switch between the multiple accounts? And, we have a solution for this most asked question.
Just right swipe from the left edge of the screen to reveal the sidebar and now at the top of the sidebar, you will encounter bubbles representing all your multiple accounts. Now, you can just give a tap on the chosen one as per your requirement. This helps the user to switch between multiple accounts with ease and without much chaos.
Also, the Google has provided another option for you. In case if you have multiple Google Mail accounts, you would have noticed an All Mail folder in the sidebar. If you tap on the same, you will see a universal inbox for the mail accounts of the Google. Check out now !
With its smart and efficient technology development, Google has come up with many such little tricks to ease your job. In order to provide a hassle free environment for its users, the Google picked up the problems of the users and also solved them. One among them is handling multiple Google or Gmail accounts on your Android device. Just follow the above mentioned step by step procedure and add additional accounts on your Android device. And, also with the notes on switching between accounts, you can use it more effectively.